Monday 9 September 2019

Voice from a tombstone

She called me again...i don't know about her intension neither wanna judge her. but  she did her best to express some feelings. Those words just strike my pinna but her bad, they couldn't pass through my external auditory canal. Those words just died before they could survive to be a feeling. Yeah, for sure I asked her if she missed me. And her answer was positive. But all the doors to my heart were closed and she wasn't gonna get a second chance so I requested her not to miss me again. In a heavy voice I could hear a bold "OK".
I wanted her to know that my heart is already occupied by a wife material. Neha, love of my life. Yes off course, she's got all the perfections and a truck full of sweetness. Wanted to tell her how carefully my darling handles my anger, how she care about my subtle emotions my feelings, how much she loves me. But most importantly the call was already a minute long and I didn't wanna extend the conversation any further. She should've known that love always wins the battle especially when the antagonist is fame. Ok this much for today, it's my exam time and I've to prepare  the supper too. I'll continue on this topic later. Thank you for your precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment