Monday 9 September 2019

EGO

I've no idea if it is my ego or my weakness, I just can't tolerate the feeling of being alone. Fear of losing you just hunts me time and again. I always want to call you mine, only mine. You might call me selfish or a person full of ego. I'm just stuck. Stuck in an ego trap, a situation where you let your own inflated perception of yourself distort reality and negatively influence your behavior. Don't be mistaken for me being "desperate" with my "love". I do respect your feelings and most importantly you, and your care for me is immense, its just a matter that sometimes my ego stands against it.

myself being a bad writer, wanna exchange words with a poetry

A Struggle for Luv
A Longing for Home
So desperate to prove
dat our hearts aren't alone

While death looms wherewith
To make dust of our flesh
We seek in a myth
Our souls to enmesh

With a hero of hope
A rescuing source
To widen our scope
And give pith to our course

An unshakable tie
An attachment at core
Which might silence the cry
That our hearts are at war

With a pure set of eyes
Full of fire and proficient
To dispel all the lies
That our souls aren't deficient




No comments:

Post a Comment